Víťazka turnaja 2013
Gwladys Nocera - FRA
- In 2012, played 22 events and posted 4 top 10 finishes: 5th at the Gold Coast RACV Ladies Masters, T5th at the Omega Dubai Ladies Masters, T8th at the Aberdeen Asset Management Ladies Scottish Open and T9th at the Tenerife Open de Espana Femenino. Season’s earnings: €99,744.81 (17).
- In 2011, played in 13 tournaments on the LET and recorded two top-10 finishes including 2nd at the Portugal Ladies Open and tied 3rd at the Sicilian Ladies Italian Open. On the LPGA, tied for 54th at the HSBC Women's Champions; tied for 59th at the Honda LPGA Thailand.
- In 2010, Gwladys played in nine LET tournaments and recorded four top-10 finishes. Tied for 5th at the New Zealand Women's Open, Allianz Ladies Slovak Open and European Nations Cup (team event representing France with Jade Schaeffer). Also tied for 10th at the Omega Dubai Ladies Masters.
- On the LPGA, best finish was second at the CVS/pharmacy LPGA Challenge; tied for sixth at the LPGA State Farm Classic; tied for 17th at the RICOH Women's British Open; tied for 23rd at the Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia; tied for 24th at the Kraft Nabisco Championship and tied for 53rd at the Evian Masters Presented by Société Générale.
- In 2009, Gwladys posted seven top ten finishes with a season-best finish of 2nd at the Suzhou Taihu Ladies Open in China; tied for 2nd at the AIB Ladies Irish Open, tied for 3rd at the UNIQA Ladies Golf Open in Austria, tied for 4th at the ANZ Ladies Masters, was 5th at the Carta Si Ladies Italian Open, was 8th at the Omega Dubai Ladies Masters and tied for 8th at the Deutsche Bank Ladies Open. In addition, she tied for 2nd at the Comunitat Valenciana European Nations Cup representing France with Anne-Lise Caudal. She also competed on her third consecutive European Solheim Cup Team, earning the most points for her team with 3-1/2. She finished 16th at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she earned Priority List Category 11 for the 2010 LPGA season.
- In 2008, won five tournaments: the Aberdeen Asset Management Ladies Scottish Open, ABN AMRO Ladies Open, SAS Ladies Masters, Goteborg Masters, and Madrid Ladies Masters; also won the LET’s New Star Money List for the first time with season’s earnings of €391,839.58. Gwladys broke several all-time LET records en route to victory at the Goteborg Masters at Lycke Golf Club. Returned the best 72-hole score in the LET’s 30-year history, 29-under-par 259, which broke Laura Davies’ previous record in relation to par of 25-under 267, set at the 1995 Guardian Irish Holidays Open at St Margaret’s.
- In 2007, won the KLM Ladies Open in Holland and EMAAR-MGF Ladies Masters in India. Represented Europe for a second time in the 2007 Solheim Cup and posted a 1-2-1 win-loss-draw record.
- In 2006, won her maiden LET title at the Deutsche Bank Ladies Swiss Open, which she followed up with her second European title in four weeks at the BMW Ladies Italian Open; secured her third title inside ten weeks at the Catalonia Ladies Masters.
- In 2005, made European Solheim Cup Team debut.
2002 French International Champion, 2002 German International champion, R/up 2002 French amateur championship, R/up 1998 British Ladies amateur championship, member of European and World championship French team in 1999 and 2000.
168cm tall with brown hair and brown eyes. Interests include rugby, tennis, surfing, music and dogs. Was accidentally shot through the stomach as a teenager and still bears two scars. Influenced by her coach, Olivier Leglise. Attended New Mexico State University, Las Cruces. Holds a degree in International Business. Now lives in Canton de VAUD, Switzerland. Sponsored by Lacoste.